Sign up for ReMo’s free beta testing program
Use ReMo and its intuitive, time-saving features designed to help literacy educators
Managing your students’ independent reading has never been simple — lengthy searches to find the right book, juggling spreadsheets of data, knowing who has what book and where. ReMo is a new, web-based app that helps solve and simplify those challenges.
ReMo was created by literacy educators for literacy educators, which is why we’re reaching out to our colleagues and community as we finalize the app’s development. To ensure ReMo is delivering on its promise to streamline the cumbersome and obsolete data management tasks associated with literacy education, we want your thoughts and feedback.
Become a ReMo beta tester to receive full access to all of its features and provide insights that will help us improve literacy education.
What do I get as a ReMo beta tester?
- Free, unlimited access to all of ReMo’s features
- Early access to new features as they’re developed
- Ability to influence development of an app designed for your profession
- Join a community of like-minded educators
- Receive a letter of participation and certification hours that can be used for continuing education credits
What does a ReMo beta tester do?
- Participate in training sessions to learn how to use ReMo
- Use ReMo in a classroom setting with their students
- Provide feedback through surveys, forms, and/or focus groups
Become a ReMo beta tester and improve the workflow of independent reading in your classroom.
ReMo is currently enrolling beta testers for the 2023-2024 school year. Beta testers will begin using the app in June 2023. To enroll, please fill out the application form below.
If you’re a school interested in having a small group of your educators be part of our school pilot, please contact us here.